Surfing data and Cookie
The processing of personal data of users who visit the site is limited to the navigation data, that is those for which the transmission to the Site is necessary for the operation of computer systems responsible for management of the Site and the use of Internet communication protocols. This category includes, for example, IP addresses, or domain of computers used to visit the Site and other parameters relating to the user operating system to connect to the Site.
Cookies are small files stored on the hard disk of your computer. There are two main categories of cookies: Technical cookies and profiling cookies.
The technical cookies are necessary for the proper operation of a web site and to allow user navigation; without them, the user may not be able to properly display the pages, or to use some services.
Cookies profiling have the task of creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same during navigation.
Cookies can also be classified as:
• cookie "session", which are deleted immediately at the close of the navigation browser;
• cookie "persistent", which remain within the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to a site facilitating the authentication operation for the user;
• cookie "own", generated and managed directly by the party website operator on which the user is browsing;
• cookie "third party", created and managed by persons other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing.
Types of cookies used on the Site
The website uses the following kinds of cookies:
1. cookies "own", session and persistent, necessary to allow navigation on the Site, for internal security purposes and system administration;
2. cookie "third party", session and persistent, it is necessary to allow the user to use media on the site, such as images and video;
3. cookie "third party", persistent, used by the site to include in its pages the buttons of some social-network (Facebook, Twitter ). Using one of these buttons, the user can publish on personal page of its social-network the contents of the web page of the site they are visiting.
How to disable cookies from your browser settings
Please note that disabling cookies may however limit your ability to use the Site and prevent the user from fully benefiting of features and services on the Site.
Below are the methods of the major browsers handle cookies.
• Mozilla Firefox
• Internet Explorer